Monday 11 April 2016

Album review: Electronic Saviors Industiral Music to Cure Cancer

Good day and have a good week!

This time around I thought I'd review an amazing charity compilation Electronic Saviors. This is ongoing comp series that raises funds for battle cancer. What I have here is 2nd installment in the series.



Comp series is curated by cancer survivor who also writes of his own battle with cancer in the inlay. It was eye-opening to read to be honest and it is good to see record label such as Metropolis to go along with this kind of project, as well as artists.

How do I review this kind of box, especially since my mother was diagnosed with cancer? I'll do my best to be objective. The box is just beautiful as you can see from cover and is a digipack holding 6 (you read right) cds! So you do have more than your money's worth of good music and even better, some are exclusives or rarities!

Cds are named as 6 steps of acceptance, which really works well. First up we have shock. This cd holds 18 tracks, such artists as Edge Of Dawn, Tenek etc. This one was bit easier one compared to rest of the cds. 2nd cd is Denial and has just 17 tracks. One of best ones was Solitary Experiment's Immortal (Icon Of Coil mix). Rest are named as anger, bargaing, depression and acceptance. Total amount of the tracks is huge 105! And best of all, compilation is quite varied. Some tracks were too harsh for me, but there were 1-2 on each cd I didn't quite like.





I hope you can read at least some of the artists from the pic. I highly recommend that you buy these compilatios NOW! They are cheap and money goes to an important cause. Buy your copy here

No comments:

Post a Comment